The Al-Hejailan Group Privacy Statement describes how we treat personal information when you use our web site, including information provided by you. In addition, the following describes our privacy practices that are specific to Al-Hejailan Group.
- Al-Hejailan Group may ask for some personal information when you send an inquiry, including your alternate contact information.
- Al-Hejailan Group stores, processes and maintains your messages and other data related to you in order to respond to your queries and concerns.
- When you use our website, Al-Hejailan Group's servers automatically record certain information about your use of Al-Hejailan Group website. Similar to other web services, Al-Hejailan Group records information such as account activity (including storage usage, number of log-ins), data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, ads, links); and other log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL).
- Al-Hejailan Group maintains and processes your information to provide the required response and/or service to you and to improve our services.
- Al-Hejailan Group may send you information in response to your email to us
Information sharing and onward transfer
- When you send email, Al-Hejailan Group includes information such as your email address and the email itself as part of that email.
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties.
For any further information or feedback, contact our web master.